A potential fix?

Don’t know if it was intentional or not but, as I was reading through the pdf, I noticed some (apparently) repeated information. On page 13, in the left column, Might is discussed in a paragraph right before the ‘Town Abilities’ heading. Then, after the discussion of the two Town Abilities (Circles and Resources), much of the information on Might is repeated again (this time under the ‘Might’ heading). To me at least, it appears that, since Might has its own section, it is intended to be covered there, and that the first one (seemingly grouped with the Raw Abilities) remains by mistake. But who knows? Either way, I thought that I’d draw it to your attention while there was still time to do something about it (if necessary).

I also noticed an error related to Might: the Tomb Guardian is consistently listed as Might 2 everywhere but in the monster listing itself, which gives it Might 4.

Thanks baronkohinar.

Picador, which page do you see it listed as Might 4? I’m looking at the entry for Tomb Guardians on page 157 and it says Might 2.

Ooh. As long as we’re pointing things out. Page 66, under Wise Free, says, “If you use a wise for Deeper Understanding (contributing a die to your friend’s roll) you don’t earn a condition if the test is failed, but you are still affected by twists.

“Deeper Understanding” should actually be “I Am Wise”, right?

Page 121, fourth paragraph reads, “If you have an adventure that takes place in a town, make sure you start with the adventure phase. Unless there’s a disaster when entering town, you can’t cheat players out of their town phase!”

I’m not sure, but I think it ought to read, “If you have an adventure that takes place in a town, make sure you start with the town phase. Unless there’s a disaster when entering town, you can’t cheat players out of their town phase!”

Picador, are you looking at the Guardian Statue on pp155? That’s supposed to be Might 4 (it’s a stone or iron golem essentially). The Tomb Guardian is a skeleton and has the same Might as a normal human.

Got it

Got it.

Page 177, left column, little more than halfway down: “Jared grabs 5D for Gerald’s Health 5…”

Should be Will 5–it is a Maneuver test in a drive off conflict. Plus, Will 5 matches Gerald’s pre-gen stats.

got it.

Another possible source of confusion : coins are referred both as tokens for the players and “in game” cash.

Yes, sorry – I think that’s what must have happened. Sorry – false alarm!

No worries!

Question… in the conflict example how come the players do not get extra successes due to the order of might advantage?

It’s an oversight. We’re correcting it on the press proofs. I expect we’ll issue an updated PDF with the corrections soonish.

p. 153 Creeping Ooze

Maybe after Trapped deposition it shouldn’t be Drive Off Weapons.

Max

Got it.

This might not actually be a thing, but Ulrik the cleric doesn’t have a holy symbol in his inventory. That’s perfectly fine, of course, because maybe casting ‘Fury of the Lords of Life and Death’ isn’t important to him, but it might be confusing on a sample character (plus, he’s got a holy symbol in the illustration).

Got it.

p140 says “Pathfinder is used for Feint or Maneuver in chase conflicts and Attack or Feint in Journey conflicts.” (bolded by me)
However, Journey is not listed in the conflict types on p68.