Here’s some very draft work.
War Never Changes:
Causes the recently fallen to rise again and fight on your side.
Element Anima: Ob 5, 5 Actions
Impeti: Control Ob 5, 16 Actions AND Transmute (Anima to Earth: 1+3, 25 actions)
Origin: Sight: Ob 4, Actions 4
- Sustained: Ob 2, Actions 2
- Exchanges: Ob 2, Actions 6
Area of Effect:
- Single Target: Ob 1, Actions 2
- Tens of Paces: Ob 4, Actions 6
- Single target, sustained: 5 Ob, 14 Actions, 10 Resource Points
- 10 Paces with cap (all in that area, extra successes don’t help), sustained: 7 Ob, 16 Actions, 14 Resource Points
- Exchange(s), 10s of Paces, extras successes go to either, drawback that they will attack you if they can get to you: 7^ Ob, 18 Actions, 28 Resources Points
Leashes a human soul to a beast, creating an intelligent warrior. Requires there to be a beast and restless dead to both be in your presence. This is usually accomplished by bringing the beast to a place of the dead. Use the beast’s physical stats, instincts, and physical skills and the soul’s mental stats and skills. The GM will provide beliefs.
If you don’t already have a restless dead handy (example: one bound via a summoner or circination), roll a Die of Fate to see if any are around. If there are none, the spell automatically fails and Sorcery spell failure rules are invoked.
Restless dead are found on a DoF result of:
- 3+: Places littered with dead (e.g. battlefields, crypts, graveyards)
- 4+: Places with tales of sorrow (e.g. cities, noble courts, dungeons, places of disaster)
- 5+: Places commonly containing people (villages, outposts, farms)
- 6+: The wilds
Elements: Anima: Ob 5, 5 Actions
Impeti: Control Ob 5, 16 AND Enhance Ob 4, 12 Actions
Origin: Presence: Ob 2, 2 Actions
- Sustained: Ob 2, 2 Actions
- Hours: Ob 4, 12 Actions
- Days: Ob 5, 24 Actions
Area of Effect: Single Target Ob 1, 2 Actions
- Sustained, animal attacks when sustain breaks: 4 Ob, 11 Actions, 8 Resource Points
- Sustained: 5 Ob, 11 Actions, 10 Resource Points
- Days^: 6 Ob, 16 Actions, 24 Resource Points
As “Spirit Servant” (p 220) but can do the commands away from the caster.
- Ob 4
- 500 actions
- Origin: Presence
- Element: Arcana/Earth
- Duration: Sustained
- Area of Effect: Single Target
- Impetus: Control
- Resource Points: 8