Firefight Scripting Sheet

I’m working on the Infection scripting sheet now. Hopefully have that up soon.

-L

Yes, yes you would have.*

-L

*I have no idea who your character was, but I know you would have loved to use those rules.

TAKE COVER![/quote]

It was a while ago, but I still remember fumbling around in the dark with tactics and strategy a bit when playing a noble Warmaster. We posted the campaign and the exact rules debate here:

Broad skill use - Tactics

Burning Sands - Easier than Love

Hmmm, very interesting and certainly on par with the quality of product I’ve come to expect from a Burning Wheel product.

I do hope that when you say it’s intended to be wargame like, you’re not also including the need of maps and figures. No, no you couldn’t possibly. I only ask because I don’t totally get the disposition thing and there’s something about cover that seems to imply knowing a physical position. Say it isn’t so!

In any event, these FireFight rules put us on perfect track for Burning Cyber (or is it Burning Chrome)! I can’t wait. Oh wait sorry, that was just my wishful thinking. At any rate, these FF rules could make a fun addition to the Under a Serpent Sun setting as a strike team enters a Holocaust city to extract Meek citizens, or even to play out a Holocaust versus Swarm battle. Sweet!