Home Made Conflict and Condition Cards

Shite! Thanks crow, and Luke & David! This gives me enough time to have 'em printed up for my game this weekend. Rock.

Bless you heart Scarecrow! lol

No, but these things are so cool. The conflict cards are the best part. With that and the disposition cards, conflicts will be a breeze. I like the awards as well. It’s all cool. I’m hoping to get these ready by Friday night to play my “Deliver Midnight to the Wild Country” mission. We’re playing through 1152 right now and it’s the first session of winter. Fall’s just ended. Laird spent his check last turn to convince Gwendolyn to allow him and his patrol to go with Kenzie and Saxon when they take Midnight to the Wild Country. It should be fun. There’s talk of a starving, abandon, wounded, limping, wolf and I think Midnight has a few cards up his sleeve. I hope they succeed, otherwise Midnight may come back to haunt them.

Anyways, thanks again Scarecrow. To show my great respect for you, I’ll change my avatar so it won’t be the same as yours. :slight_smile:

Seeya

These make me wish I wish I was playing right now. Thank you for the effort–glad it worked out to share these with the community.

There are getting printed out ASAP!!!

I found a mistake. You have a #5 for the object test number to heal for sickness.

Thanks!

I think that the number on the bottom right hand side is the recovery order. See page 127. If so, it wouldn’t be a typo.

Ah, yes. Yes it is. Sorry, I hadn’t gotten around to looking at this yet.
It is, as Pete says, the recovery order, not the target number :slight_smile:

Crow

Haha, I see now. Wow, that’s very helpful.