Just started a game of BWG, a few questions!

Hey guys! Still been playing burning wheel and enjoying it a lot. I am interested in getting hold of the adventure burner and monster burner, but it has been impossible to find in book shops or amazon. Is there a PDF version we can buy or anything like that?

The Adventure Burner is hard to get (I myself can’t find it) but there are copies of the Monster Burner floating around, like, here: http://www.frpgames.com/cart.php?m=search&s=Monster+Burner

Where I plan to get it once money becomes available.

Adventure Burner is out of print.

Monster and Magic Burners are available on our site: The Burning Wheel Store

Will the Adventure Burner be reprinted?

Would LOVE to get a copy…

If there are no plans to get the adventure burner reprinted, might you put up a pdf version for paid download?

Nope! Sorry. No PDFs of Burning Wheel books. Especially since the Adventure Burner gives advice on how to play BWR, not BWG.

Expanding on Luke’s comment a bit, much of the advice in the AdBu was incorporated into the BWG text. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still good advice, but that advice is contained within BWG proper. In many ways it’s the link book between BWR and BWG.

Expanding on Luke’s comment a bit, much of the advice in the AdBu was incorporated into the BWG text. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still good advice, but that advice is contained within BWG proper. In many ways it’s the link book between BWR and BWG.

Sure, but the monster burner wasn’t. There are no guidelines for trait creation, lifepath creation, etc. There are no lists of monsters, statted out trolls. Getting hold of physical copies of these books is verging on the impossible in the UK, even from the suppliers who are meant to possess copies.

It’s a huge shame, because it means trying to sell my friends and acquaintances on it is vastly harder. :confused:

I would prefer not to pay $41, which is what it would cost from the burning wheel store…!

Please, not the PDF discussion again. Someone should put up a sticky.

Sorry for bringing up a tired topic. It’s just frustrating for me as somebody who only recently got into Burning Wheel! Wish I could Kickstarter a new print run.

A five second google finds http://www.amazon.com/The-Burning-Wheel-Monster-Burner/dp/0975888927

Oooh, and Amazon has 1 AdBu listed at a mere $99. Possibly the last one for sale anywhere!

I’ll let the bidding start for mine at $98 :smiley: