[Kerrn] What kind of accent is it?

For some reason, everytime I read any dialogue from a Kerrn character, I keep hearing it in my head as if it was being spoken by “Ahhnold”. You know:

“Huhree! Get in ze grahv sled! Do eet! Nahhhow!”

And yet, I’ve got this niggling feeling that just can’t be right… right?

:oops:

EDIT: bonus artha points if someone actually records an impression and posts it somewhere :twisted:

We’ve generally been kind of doing the Gollum thing.

“We hates ze slaves!”

Mainly because of the long ‘sssssssss’ sounds.

I always imagined it as Polish!

Well Merrit, Chris himself channels Ahhnold when he plays a Kerrn. So you’re not too far off the mark.

-L

Heh, now I’ve got to find a way to make a Kerrn a planetary governer…

Jah, itz ahnold, preddy much. Imagine a whole race of ahnold philosiphurs mit giant swohds and green skin and you’re dere.

-Chris

Hmmmm. Perhaps we can arrange for an mp3 tutorial guide to the Kerrn dialect from Chris.

:twisted:

this can be the supplement to the forthcoming “Alexander Newman Reads the World Burner” audio book.

Man, Ah-nold was exactly what I head in my head when I first read Gopher’s dialogue. But then I thought, “Nah, I can’t do that if I play a Kerrn. It’d be too goofy.”

Now that I know Chris does it, well… :slight_smile:

What is odd (and probably disturbing) is I envisioned a Jamaican accent of all things :oops:

Get thee behind me, Jar-Jar!

:shock:

Ok, I just wanna say, this is totally awesome.

It’s time to rehash all those classic movies: Kernn-mando, Running Kerrn, Kerrn-dagarten Cop, The Kerrninator 1-3 and of course, Kerrn-ules in New York!

Ok, all bad puns aside and in all seriousness, I gotta ask, “Kerrn, what is best in life?”

:twisted:

It was the Solzjah that did it. :lol:

ROTFLMAO!

Kerrn the Destroyer is coming for you, wizard.