Maquisards: Pour la Liberte

OMG awesome cover!

Sweet Mouse Jesus

Cheers :slight_smile:

Here is the original Criterion Collection DVD case that I stole and mouseified. I’m quite pleased with how it came out, although I’m sure I’m breaking all sorts of copyright.

I’m trying to get the history and nuts and bolts of the actual resistance clear in my head, so I’ve put more work into the background sections than the rules, but I think that will stand me in good stead. I’ve got loads of ideas floating about and I just need to make sure the ideas that make it to webpage are consistent with the themes I’m trying to engage.

More dribbling onto the blog on a daily basis.

John

The leather-jacketed tough-guy mouse really sells it. It looks like he even has notched ears so we know he’s been tussling with the weasels for a while.

Well, the game to play is…who’s head from the MG rulebook have I grafted onto the actual DVD cover image?

Also, I’d love to know what’s being said over here, because the hits at the blog have gone through the roof.

John

Google Translate says:

Poppe said: A hack of Mouse Guard, which I could not help but to recommend to people about. Fast forward in time Mouse Guards world, think the Second World War, nazistvesslor has occupied the territory and you are one of the few proud mice, which still holds up the fight! Frangible bridges, revealing spies, Weasels stop weapons shipments, exempt the members of the resistance movement which caught! Yeah!

Paxene said: Mih Godhe! Becomes more and more interested in buying Mouse Guard …
Can we perhaps look forward to a hack who has terrorist mice? Small Taliban who want to rule with Sharia law?

Arfert said: Sjukt bra! Thanks for the tip!
The film they show a Trailer the inspiration side is incidentally also sick good, it has gone a few times on national television in the past … see it.

I also wanted to say I am loving this hack!
And that cover is awesome!

My Google-fu was obviously non-existent in this case.
John

“nazistvesslo” surely must = Nazi Weasels

It does. The Google Translation wasn’t that bad. ‘‘Sjukt bra’’ means something like ‘‘insanely good’’.

I think the chance of betrayal, re-enforces the situation. As you were saying the odds are stacked against the resistance, joining the resistance puts your life on the line but most members have or will have started with hope to survive I presume.

John, this thread is way old. A certain someone may want a new thread started. However, there is a group actually playing Army of Shadows, so there (hopefully) will be a new thread somethime soon…
John