Missing MG Supliment from boxset

I’m not sure where to post this, so I’ll post it here.

I purchased the new Mouse Guard Box Set a couple of weeks ago and to my dismay, the 44-page supliment was missing. I’ve used the contact form twice on the Archaia websight and it has been almost two weeks with no response. Does anyone know what I need to do to get my missing supliment?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Greyh,
Do you have a twitter account? Have you tried contacting them via twitter? I’ve seen them respond to customer service requests there.
Unfortunately, they’re the publisher and they have all the sets. I don’t even have any extra sets myself.

-L

I don’t have twitter, but I supose I could create an account. I am very motivated to get my suppliment! I’ll see what I can do.

Thanks for the idea.

ETA: I’ve created the twitter account, and I sent them a tweet. Hopefully I get an answer.

:frowning:

This is very frustrating. Perhaps I should send a letter? I don’t seem to be able to locate a customer service phone number.

Someone from the twitter account replied! Thanks so much luke for your help! :slight_smile:

I might be missing something as well, but wanted to check first.

In the booklet it says there should be some ‘other cards’ in addition to the Conflict Actions, Conditions and Weapons cards. Specifically it talks about Disposition and Conflict tables on cards and cards with Action mechanics on them. No such cards in my box though. Should I start harrassing Archaia on Twitter? :slight_smile:

Sorry, the other cards were cut during production. You’re not missing anything.

Thanks Luke that’s good to know.