More Comics

So, Chris, are there any plans for more Iron Empires comics in the near future? I just finished reading Sheva’s War and would love to see more material - the sooner, the better. :slight_smile:

I’d like to know the answer to that as well. I got the chance over the weekend to look over a friend’s copy of the first TPB, and I’m pretty damn impressed, enough to pick up both that book and Sheva’s War in the near future (as in, before I get ahold of Burning Empires.)

:?: Is there another comic that I’ve missed?

Did you not get Faith Conquers? :shock: :cry:

Faith Conquers and Sheva’s War are the two that I own and just finished reading this past weekend; I was just wondering what TPB was.

Oh! :lol:

TPB = Trade Paperback.

There is a followup to The Passage (from the back of Faith Conquers) that appeared in an issue of Negative Burn but tracking it down is going to be difficult.

I know that Chris has said in the past that he would love to keep working on the Iron Empires universe. But I don’t know if he’s working on anything (maybe he’ll share with us!). I do know that unless he’s already working on it, you’ll have to be patient. Since he paints each book rather than drawing, it takes a long time.

:shock: I’d imagine!

Hi guys,

Thanks for the interest. Yes, I’m currently working on the script for an Iron Empires story call “Blood und Iron”, which will feature art by Peter Bergting http://web.mac.com/bergting/iWeb/Bergting/Comics.html. Not certain what the publishing date is going to be, but Kerrns will feature prominently :slight_smile: Oh, and the publisher is Archaia Studios Press, Mark Smylie’s publishing company. More will be up on my site as I get more details.

Vasmo!

Chris

Ah, that’s great news! Now I need to add your website to my Favorites. :smiley:

Hi,

I’ve a question about the existing comics .

I’ve the spanish Iron Empires edition, I got it ages ago and never understand the reasons for no existance of more and more comics.

Yesterday I discovered the existence of the RPG book, I’ve my freak-room like a post-nuclear war zone, finding my copy of the comic, but I’m sure that it hasn’t 160 pages like the one I saw on the dark horse web.

So, how many comics exists? the Iron Empires I’ve says that is a recopilation of four numbers ¿it’s the same that exists in english?