Mouse Guard Music?

I’m a very video game influenced player, so much of my soundtrack is made up of fantasy video game stuff… quite a lot of it is from Myth: The Fallen Lords (and Myth 2: Soulblighter), Baldur’s Gate 1 and 2, the music from Diablo 2, Shadow of the Colossus music, American McGee’s Alice and a couple of oddities (like one of the tracks, “Snekoun” from the indie game Samarost2.) I especially like the Myth and Baldur’s Gate tracks (the latter especially for battles) but I mix and match depending on the type of conflict!

Thank you for the playlists! I’m going to listen through them and hopefully get to use them too.

Oh! I jumped so hard when I started to play that mouse music that my tea got all over my keyboard!

I was so expecting this… :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought it might be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt8eqS7tWVY

Well, at least it has some impact…

I am a classically trained composer. (I just can’t do it on anything resembling a schedule and still keep my artistic integrity…) But this got the creative juices going for a bit. I love doing weird.

I loved the music once I got the tea cleaned up. There will be music at the Vernalstar I’m planning for one of my MG-patrols. :smiley:

Ouch! I’m pretty sure Aramis’ mousey music loosened up some of my teeth. But a giant kudos to you for making a monument to aural geekiness, my man. :smiley:

Play Andy McKee. Sure you liked it!!

If you want something with some lyrics, play The Decemberists. Light folksy Celtic sound.