Playing with my daughter,ideal 3 mouse group?

As Title,im buying MG next week as both my wife and daughter[7] fell in love with the artwork,[and me! :)], now as a first time game I d like them too be a ble too do their own chars,i,ll play one on a nd off so,whats a good 1st mission 3 mouse group? for:-
Me :gm pc,
Wife:not played rpg before
Daughter: 7 and I want her ,if not too have a lead in the party,have a lot too do to be involved?

Obviously This all is a bit vauge,so any suggestions would be helpful.Im really hoping that the shop im going too has some MG books for sale,but I really dont see them listed.:frowning: [Orcs nest ,london]

If anyone kinows of a london shop that has both ,please tell me! :smiley:

All help appreciated!

Hi Basidhe,

I recommend that you use one of the scenarios and its attendant characters that are provided in the book.

Seven years old is a little young for the game, but I think if you’re patient with your daughter, she’ll get the game just fine. You’re just going to have to do all the reading and explaining.

-L

Im fairly sure she,ll get it better than me TBH! :),but I,ll take your sample char idea,maybe just let her pick a new name,fur colour etc :slight_smile: