scripting rider and mount

Hi all, just trying to get a bearing on scripting for rider and mount in combat. It says that both rider and mount can script actions. It also states that the player can choose whether it is the rider or mount who is exposed to be hit. So does it work as follows:

horse scripts: avoid, avoid; avoid; avoid
rider scripts: strike; strike, avoid; strike, avoid

the player states, volley 1 action 1-2, my horse is vulnerable, so attackers must roll against the horse’s avoid action while the rider strikes.
the player states, volley 2 action 1, my horse is vulnerable, action 2 i am vulnerable, forcing attackers to again roll against the avoid action of the horse followed by the avoid of the rider.
the player states, volley 3 action 1, my horse is vulnerable, action 2 i am vulnerable, forcing attackers to again roll against the avoid action of the horse followed by the avoid of the rider.

upon striking, the attacker must pay 1 to move the hit from horse to rider if he so chooses.

is this interpretation of mount/rider action interplay correct?

thanks all

Yes, seems right.

Thor?

Don’t forget that Avoid suffers a +1 Ob pen when mounted (for you and the animal).

Thanks Master Crane!

By the way Ive got to say, my group has really fallen in love with your gritty failure laiden system. The victories are just so sweet when you overcome so much to achieve them. Bravo sir.

Looks right to me!