SHIPPING BULLSHIT

GENTLEFOLK,

Setting up shipping in these shopping carts is a fucking HUGE pain in the ass. Huge, huge, huge.

If I find I’ve overcharged for shipping (which I shouldn’t be, because I’m using the USPS site), I’ll refund the difference.

I promise.

-L

There was an issue with the shipping weights for about the first 25 orders. We caught it and adjusted it.

Once we get everything sorted out, I’ll look into refunding the difference fo yous guys!

-L

Or maybe just throw an extra cool little something in the box with the book. You know, to help salve the pain of being overcharged.

:wink:

Dude, when you see this book… It is the definition of a little something cool and extra.

But i’ll see what I can do.
-L

Dude, when you see this book… It is the definition of a little something cool and extra.

But i’ll see what I can do.
-L[/quote]

That was a little tongue in cheek, though I did think it might be easier than having to do a bunch of refunds.

And I’d think what’s in that box will be a LOT of something cool and extra!

Can’t wait!

• Steven

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I say keep my money (it there was a over charge for my order) stay in and business and make more cool stuff. :smiley:

I figure if you did over charge us on shipping it is only a dollar or two (see how many would offer back $$$ on eBay if they overcharged for shipping) I would rather support the vendors that are putting out the quality products I enjoy more than you wasting your valuable time (and there for your $$$) trying to sort it out and get us a dollar back.

That is my 2 cents… 8)

::cough::magicburner::cough::
::blinkblink::

::impales viktor_haag on the flagpole::

can of arizona ice tea courtesy of zeotter!

::impales viktor_haag on the flagpole::[/quote]

::grin::

Ok I fixed the post :oops:

Man one little [in] and people are getting impaled, what is the world coming to… :cry:

::impales viktor_haag on the flagpole::[/quote]

Impale me too… :wink:

::sets First Age’s head on a pike::

Sorry I forgot to say thanks for the Tea :smiley:

::First Age is still grinning on the pike. “Magic Burner” he sings, discordantly, with wide lifeless eyes::

::cuts First Age’s tounge off::

… picks up the chant of “Magic Burner”… :stuck_out_tongue:

soon as anyone come close… fails steel check, runs screaming.

Go here:

http://burningwheel.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=24228#24228

Answer my questions.

-L