Some questions on conflicts and teamwork

I think I have this right but I just want to be certain before we play tonight…

Teamwork:

I have six players. More than I wanted but they’re my regular group.
If one of them makes a test against an obstacle, am I right in assuming that all five of the others can help? essentially giving the tester an extra +5D to throw!!!

When helping, is it acceptable for the helpers to use the same skill as the mouse making the test - not just the recommended helping skills in the book?
For example. One mouse makes a Pathfinder test. The other five mice can help with their Pathfinder skills - adding an extra 5D as per the first example?

I realise that it’s unlikely that all six mice will have the pathfinder skill, but is that theoretically correct?

If so, it seems to me that it will be very very simple for the team to overcome just about everything! They will be nigh invincible!

Conflict:

If two or three members of a team are wearing armour, is the Disposition bonus accumulative. ie - if three of them are wearing light armour, they get +3D to their disposition?

Do gear bonuses only apply to the mouse making the test? For example, the team member performing the action has a sword and gets his bonus for it. The other two team members also have weapons and are helping the first mouse. Do their weapon bonuses apply - or is it just a straight +1D each?

Crow

oh…

Also, if a team is reduced to zero Disposition but also gains disposition on the same action (ie from Defend) - are they regarded as having zero disposition and therefore lose?
Or (as I suspect) as it is simultaneous, are they regarded as still having disposition from their newly acquired stock?

Crow

Theoretically yes.

Only the gear of the mouse testing for dispo or making the action test count.

No, total dispo at the end of the action.

Theoretically yes.

Only the gear of the mouse testing for dispo or making the action test count.

No, total dispo at the end of the action.

Great! Thanks, Luke.