Summoning-related magic objects?

Hi! My campaign has been pretty heavy on summoning so far, and one player (whose PC is also a summoner) has asked me for magic objects related to his trade. Which interesting functions might have those magic objects?

I’ve been thinking of:
-A ring that protects his user from all entities, or perhaps one specific order, by giving them +1Ob (or more) to all actions against the ringbearer. Pretty simple, though it seems like an object everyone would want in this world.
-A magic contract that may be burnt instead of paying the price discussed with the entity. It might not work on deities, or it might only work for certain prices, but it would be a nice 1-use object for them. Entities probably don’t like it to be used against them, so you might turn them into enemies for using it.
-A cloak that hides its user from certain orders. It might make you undetectable to restless dead + sanctified dead, or rather to demons. A bit too powerful, perhaps.
-A staff whose pointy end is ideal for drawing circination circles, giving a +1d to the use of that skill.
-A staff so powerful, it adds it own reputation to summoning rolls, and might give the summoner access to new orders. Such an object should have an interesting limit, otherwise it’d be too powerful.
-A crown that lets you command and bargain with entities, for a +1d.
-For non-summoners to be able to get some access to this kind of magic, some objects might be linked to a certain entity. While you’re carrying it, you count as having that entity as a relationship, and so may invoke it without rolling summoning (though you’d still need to bargain).

Any other ideas. I will be creating some of these objects during next week, and then I’ll post them here. Feel free to add your own suggestions.

1 Like

A cloak that hides its user from certain orders. It might make you undetectable to restless dead + sanctified dead, or rather to demons. A bit too powerful, perhaps.

I’d make this a +Ob penalty rather than blanket undetectability.

Otherwise these sound fine, individually. I’d be wary about throwing magic items at the players left and right. There should be some struggle involved in obtaining the items, whether it’s collecting the materials to enchant the item yourself, or defeating/angering a powerful enemy who has the item.