Hello! I have a couple of questions about Theurges based on the current 2e previews
- The section ‘Weight of the Burden’ (DG p101) says a Theurge must follow the Weight of the Burden procedure if the theurge doesn’t have the appropriate relic. This is regardless of how much burden the theurge can handle.
But the Invoking Without Relics section on p104 doesn’t mention following the Weight of the Burden procedure. It only says:
- increase the invocation time by one turn
- increase the burden by one
- increase the obstacle by 1 (or 1s in a vs test)
If the Weight of the Burden procedure is mandatory if you don’t use a relic, can you please add this to the list in the Invoking Without Relics section? I find it a bit confusing that it isn’t mentioned
- Merciful Balm appears twice on the Starting Relics list on p42. Is this correct? It’s the only relic to appear twice
Thanks very much!