3rd rank of Traits

I looked through the other threads and did not seem to see anything that covered this…

On the character sheets it says that level 3 of a trait allows a reroll of failed dice once per session you can apply the trait to

On page 257 it says that level 3 of a trait gives an automatic +1s to all rolls that you can apply the trait to

I would be inclined to go with what page 257 says but then on page 260 they give an example…

“Fighting for her life, Gwendolyn uses her level 3 Determined trait to reroll a failed test. She then spends four checks to recharge it. Now she may reroll the failures on another roll in which determination is required. This is a very powerful combination.”

so which is it? +1s, or a reroll of failed dice once per session…, or both?

Was it a 1st edition character sheet? The traits changed between editions. In 2nd, it’s +1s as it says on p. 257. The example on p.260 unfortunately was not updated.

it is the character sheet that came with the boxed set, so we will make it just the +1s then, thanks :slight_smile:

Sorry to resurrect an older thread, but I noticed that the second edition PDF says this w.r.t. a level 3 trait: “level 3 trait grants +1s to any and all tests related to the wise.”

What is meant by “wise” in this context. Is this a typo?