(posted over at Kickstarter this morning)
Another backer and I were having coffee this morning and we both had the following questions.
- How does the fatigue checklist come into play in terms of “in game” effects?
- Are conditions applied to a character in the same manner as Mouse Guard?
- What factors affect a character’s desire to eat?
- You check off those fatigue factors during the adventure phase and they make it harder to recover from the Exhausted condition.
- You can get hungry and thirsty as part of a failed test, just like Mouse Guard. But there’s also a turn tracker in TB. All characters get hungry and thirsty every few turns. It simulates the strain of exploration devilishly well.
*I assume you’re the Mental Organism Designed Only for Coffee
Thank you for the insight. I will pass it on to my buddy who also backed the project.
Have never seen my nickname broken down that way, but very true. I love my coffee.
You don’t know your namesake? I think whoever named you has some explaining to do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MODOK
AIM never gets anything right.
But they DO get silly yellow hazmat looking suits
I knew they were missing something in SPOILERS.
My name is derived from when I was an active member of the SCA with a middle eastern personae.