A Hello

I’ve been browsing around the 'net on just about everything on Mouse Guard and the RPG. I “discovered” the entire thing just a couple of weeks ago, and I’ve been ravenously researching while I await my shipment of books.

I want to congratulate Luke Crane in advance. I’ve been burnt out of RPGs lately; mostly because the dominant ones have been either too-war-game focused, or too political-complex. Too much of a departure from reality, coupled with mechanics that were complex. I’m happily looking forward to a game that is more about the story.

Especially as it seems that story will be developed by both the players and the GM; not just the GM alone.

(In other words, I want my roleplaying games to be strongly biased on the roleplaying … rather than becoming boardgames or final-fantasy types.)

I also want to thank David Petersen for this inspiring world. I don’t think I’ve seen him visit these forums … but just in case he does.

Especially as it seems that story will be developed by both the players and the GM; not just the GM alone.
push the trait check cycle if you want the player-driven side to show up.

sings
I’m so excited
And I just can’t hide it!

I just checked the tracking for my order of Mouse Guard … it was in the mail processing place just 140 miles away from where I live … yesterday!

It should be arriving tomorrow!

I’m going to camp out in front of the mail box and meet the delivery guy…
hmmm…
… I wonder if the delivery guy wants to sit down and play …