Are there any digital versions of BWG available?

I wish I was that good of a game designer to create a viral meme like that.

Action Castle is getting pretty infamous like that!

Jared possesses the superior mind; I possess the superior obsession.

Just think of the draconian laws that would need to be in place in order to protect the “IP” of an oral tradition.

But those same draconian laws are ok, assuming they’re merely protecting other forms of infinitely replicatable/copyable media, such as books and music and video.

Together they fight crime!

That sounds exactly like my first experience with D&D.

Except my idea won’t have dice, and it will have Anglo-Saxons and/or Vikings! Which will make it way better!

I actually started forming an idea that I think could lead to something interesting. Or at least something functional. Let’s just hope it’s not one of those “MAN THIS IDEA IS TOTALLY AWESOME IN MY HEAD! Hey wait, why is it stupid now that I said it out loud?” situations.

So, basically, the Norse Mythos Is an Actual Play thread? :slight_smile:

Not quite. I’m going to finish forming my half-formed idea, and then put it out there.

I can tell you that it involves Kings, Heroes, and Hecklers. There are Boasts and Flytings.

Well, I’ll have to have you over for a BBQ so you can share your game with my buddies and I.

Pete, Melbourne, Australia.

I am currently giving burning wheel books as birthdaypresents to friends. Cheap birthday present that makes peole happy, and it is the only g****mn way I will ever get enough players/storytellers around me to play myself.