Asking about Nature

I’ve got a few questions about Nature rules:

1. Page 233: “When your Nature is taxed, note your current Nature rating in a slash next to your original Nature rating on your character sheet. Any further tests involving your Nature use the reduced number.”

Page 234: “By spending a persona point, you may add your Nature ability rating to your ability or skill test (except Resources or Circles)”.

I’m little confused about these two parts of rules - when my mouse has taxed Nature and I want to tap my Nature, should I add current or maximum Nature rating?

1. Which Nature rating should be use for generating base of Disposition during conflicts: current rating or maximum rating?

2. Page 234 - according to rules when a current Nature rating drops to 0, I must change one of my characters traits. However there’s nothing about that in the example below - when Quentin’s Nature was taxed, group decided to give him a new trait (not change one of his own traits).

I will be grateful for your help :slight_smile:

Current rating.

And consider that example to indicate that one of Dro’s extant traits was changed. The language is loose, but that’s what’s going on there.

OK, thanks for help :slight_smile:

I’m glad that we have played correctly.