We’re shipping print copies of The Vagrant’s Guide to Surviving the Wild, the largest, most lavishly illustrated Torchbearer Sagas release to date!
You’ll get a free PDF to the drivethru account of your choice when you order.
Look at these reviews:
“A double handful of new town types and destinations, an assortment of new stocks and classes, an exciting alternate set of rules that breathe life into your mounts and make them more than just another boring piece of equipment. Every page of this book is a treasure trove.” — Dave J.
"If you want to expand your torchbearer game into a greater world, and create the same grit and danger as the dungeons, this is the book to buy. " —Brant M.
“Fantastic addition to a fantastic RPG. Well worth the price.” —Shane E.
The Vagrant’s Guide to Surviving the Wild is a Torchbearer RPG supplement for travelers in the wilderness. The nearby ruins are now emptied—picked clean by freebooters and ne’er-do-wells who improved their lot with plundered treasure. If you’re going to join their ranks, that means finding loot that nobody’s gotten to, and that means you’ve got a long slog ahead of you.
The Vagrant’s Guide contains:
- A highly-detailed new conflict for overland journeys: The Expedition
- Four new character classes destined for life on the road
- Mounts and pack animals with a mind of their own
- New containers, gear, weapons, armor, vehicles and spells
- Nine far-flung new settlements, complete with town phase maps
- Over 200 menacing threats to harry your adventurers
- 17 new full monster stat blocks, including trainable gryphons and drakes
- 20 weird and wondrous magical items
- And a sample adventure, Cake for the Countess, to tie it all together!
Now updated to include the Delver’s Guide to Surviving the Underworld , an expansion to the Vagrant’s Guide rules by Jared Sorensen! Delver’s includes:
- The madcap Kobold Breacher class
- Subterranean Beasts: the cave spider, dire beetle and riding bat
- Two new destination settlements: Kobold Mining Camp and Dark Elf Grotto
- New skills and special new lighting gear: the candelabrum
- A new territory for expedition conflicts: Cavernous Underworld