Burning Con 2023

We are making progress!
Right now, we’re looking at booking a place for SEPTEMBER. This will give us plenty of time to plan and get the best location and rates.

We’ll have more news soon!
-L

4 Likes

Ah, sweet - with that much notice maybe I could actually make it :smile:

1 Like

Can y’all give our very brief interest survey a test?

Because I want to let y’all have first crack at letting us know if you’re interested!
-L

2 Likes

For some reason I thought this was going to be in Philly or NYC, I guess I didn’t read closely enough :weary:

i have dabbled into looking to do some cons. You can always book a school cafeteria for pennies when not in use. Thats what I found in Washington state where I live anyways. Just a thought.
Keep up the good work.

I believe the venue is reachable via commuter rail from NYC.

We used to hold the event in Manhattan, but such things are just not possible any longer. Thus we’ve moved to a venue upstate where we can all eat, sleep and game together!

3 Likes

3 of us fairly new to BW but would love to add this into our NYC trip and are making plans. What’s the best location for info and updates, this thread, any specific channel in the discord, the burning con ticket item? I signed up on the mailchimp survey too.

Hi Greipr,
Once folks have registered I’ll add them to a private discord channel. I meant to set it up today but I got distracted playing chess. :slight_smile:

-L

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.