Burning Wheel Codex - Lifepath Traits Missing from Lifepaths?

So in the Burning Wheel Codex, there are some Traits listed as Lifepath traits, but they’re not listed under any lifepaths. Here are the examples I’ve found:

Pg 410, 447, 518 - “Feared” Trait. This trait is listed under the Wizard Burner, Roden Lifepath Traits, and General Traits sections in the Codex. Although it’s listed in the Roden Lifepath Traits section, no Roden Lifepath includes the Feared trait.

Pg 447, 521 - “Humble” Trait. This trait is listed under the Roden Lifepath Traits and General Traits section. Although it’s listed in the Roden Lifepath Traits section, no Roden Lifepath includes the Humble trait.

Pg 449, 531 - “Toiling” Trait. This trait is listed under the Roden Lifepath Traits and General Traits section. Although it’s listed in the Roden Lifepath Traits section, no Roden Lifepath includes the Toiling trait.

Pg 469, 520 - “Hauling” Trait. This trait is listed under the Troll Lifepath Traits and General Traits section. Although it’s listed in the Troll Lifepath Traits section, no Troll Lifepath includes the Hauling trait. The description mentions the Ox lifepath so maybe that’s where it’s supposed to be?

Pg 469, 520 - “Heaving” Trait. This trait is listed under the Troll Lifepath Traits and General Traits section. Although it’s listed in the Troll Lifepath Traits section, no Troll Lifepath includes the Heaving trait. The description mentions the Battering Ram lifepath so maybe that’s where it’s supposed to be?

Seems like an editorial oversight.

Is the issue that you’d like to take those traits, but can’t?

Partly that. Heaving says it’s lifepath only, but the rest of them I can buy with General Points. If a lifepath can get me a trait for one point, though, then that’s obviously much better.

I’m also just pointing this out since I’m sure BWHQ wants to know about such oversights. After looking back at my copy of the Monster Burner, I can see that they all used to be in lifepaths. “Feared” used to be under the Albino lifepath, “Humble” used to be under the Brother/Sister lifepath, “Toiling” used to be under the Hand lifepath, and as I suspected “Hauling” and “Heaving” are under Ox and Battering Ram respectively. So I’d be interested to hear from Luke or Topi whether they were intended to be removed completely or not. Basically, I’m curious what the actual oversight is.

Passing this along from Topi:

• The Roden traits are were removed from the lifepaths, but left in the trait list by accident.
• Hauling (the trait) was replaced by Hauling (the skill).
• Heaving was replaced by Hardened.

Thanks a lot!