Colonial Marines - roll20 Character Sheet

Hello, all.

I’ve been playing Torchbearer for awhile and I really want to try out the SciFi flavor of the Colonial Marines hack. However, a character sheet for roll20 has been the biggest hurdle to trying it. I know very little about coding and html, but I’ve been fiddling with the Torchbearer roll20 sheet trying to morph it into something that might work for Colonial Marines.

I think I’ve got something workable, so I figured I would share it with you all. Feedback would be appreciated. The inventory was the toughest thing to figure out since the layout of inventory in the Colonial Marines sheet is so much different than standard Torchbearer and inventory management as a whole seems de-emphasized.

I wasn’t sure of the best way to share the sheet. The forums don’t allow posting of .html files and I tried putting the html code in a spoiler in the post here but it made the post too long. I’m posting a google drive link with the .html file below. Please let me know if there’s a better way to share it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.