Custom Dice

I am going to contact CustomDice/GameStation to see what arrangements they can make (ccing you, Luke).

Anything come of that email, Luke? If they take more than a week to reply, I say forget about 'em.

Question: Did Luke ever ask you to act on his behalf?

Answer: No.

Question: Did anyone here attempt to act on his behalf by looking into making a product which will allow him/them to profit from his/their IP(s), rather than a custom one-off bulk order that doesn’t use their iconography and, thus, doesn’t help to promote the Burning product line?

Question: Did anyone appoint you to be his whip; he doesn’t seem the least bit bothered, why are you?

Question: Is it typical of this community to imperiously question someone who comes along with enthusiasm and tries to help everyone save money while also trying to help the creator(s) make money (i.e. rather than only the dice provider making money… and a LOT of it, from the quotes I’ve seen)?

You needn’t reply… my questions are rhetorical.
David
(P.S. Thanks for waiting until The Day I Quit Smoking to jerk my chain about something I did nearly a week ago.)

Strangely enough, my question was also rhetorical.

HEY! BOTH OF YOU. KNOCK IT OFF.

Anthony, you should know better.

David, if you have a problem with a user on these boards, PM me, Thor or Dro.

Do not flame each other on these boards. Do not antagonize each other on these boards.

Now shake hands and don’t let it happen again.

Moderator Luke

shake