Does anyone still have a copy of burning chrome?

i’ve seen a lot of references to the burning chrome document, and i was wondering if anyone had a copy saved of it. in most places, it’s being referenced at this link: https://www.burningwheel.com/forum/showthread.php?15259-Burning-Chrome-Welcome-to-the-Sprawl but that’s clearly not working. it would be awesome to read it, if only for inspiration. thanks!

1 Like

If you replace the “.com” with “.org” you can find slightly broken versions of most defunct old bw links. You might also try the wayback machine

3 Likes

wow! the .org trick worked! thank you!

1 Like

Could you share the file please? Thanks!

2 Likes

I can’t share the old threads here, but I went back and grabbed some of the material and put it in Google Docs. Please note that all of this was from a more innocent time (2015). There are still two actual play threads I need to go through, but these should get you started:

Burning Chrome: Welcome to the Sprawl

Burning Chrome Notes

The latter consists of some setting notes and some pre-burned tech.

I’ll try to grab the other threads eventually, but the writeups only really covered the first “job.” At the time, it didn’t seem like there was very much interest, so I didn’t wind up writing about the subsequent jobs.

3 Likes

thanks thor!! <3

1 Like

Burning Chrome: Backstage

2 Likes

Burning Chrome: Session 1

1 Like

Burning Chrome: Sessions 2 & 3

OK, that’s everything that I wound up writing about this. After spending some time as mercs in South America, the operators returned to Pirate Land before taking on an even crazier job in South Korea.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.