Got my book this morning

Hey, also wanted to point out that I’ve seen Mouseguard RPG in my local Border’s book store (near the world famous South Coast Plaza).

They didn’t file it in the RPG section! They just threw it up on the shelf in the Fantasy/Sci-Fi section! Ha!

My copy arrived in New Zealand.

All this talk is making me anxious to get my copy. I should have it by the 13th.

prays to the God of Speedy Deliveries

Boscos got three and sold them out in 24 hours…

Got mine yesterday… in Paris, France :slight_smile:
Had some problem with my IPR order, it explains the slight delay … but everything is ok, now !

Beautiful book btw !

I managed to GM Find the Grain Peddler, and I will post some AP later.

Mine arrived via media mail wednesday… But I forgot to mention it.

Mine arrived a few days back.

I took it along to the club, and the shallow folks there were enthused enough by the awesome design of the actual book to sign up for some games in the next few weeks. (When I say shallow I am taking the mick.)

Happy days, good design work there Luke!

Cheers
pete

Yar, mine arrived last Wednesday. Wooo!

Still waiting on my BW books, though. Hopefully this week I’ll have 'em. :smiley:

Mine took under two weeks to arrive. Good work, IPR!

Luke, you and your crew are production geniuses. It’s a very, very nice book (and David Petersen’s beautiful art doesn’t hurt). I’d never even read Mouse Guard before ordering the hardback along with this game, so you sold me that too. My daughter was clamouring to make up a guardmouse as soon as she read the first few pages of the comic.

Rolling over the world one game at a time… the wheel rolls on…