Halo, Bon Jour, Greetings, and Salutations!

Bon jour! I am brand new to the game, purchased a copy a couple of days ago. I have yet to play, as I am still getting some characters made and getting familiar with the rules, but this is fascinating! I am probably going to go with a 50/50 History/ Dumas approach, as I am a huge fan of Richard Lester’s Musketeer movies.

One thing I am having a problem with, though, is scale. Not asking about build so much as how experienced or how many levels do you think any of the titular Musketeers, or Rochefordt, or any of the other characters are, and how much does it matter?

Also, are there any supliments on the horizon? I have read where a lot of things are being play-tested. Does the product have an ETA?

Hi Stu,
You have in your hands what is essentially a beta. I’ve been tweaking it and updating it since its release.

I have been releasing bits and pieces through the Kickstarter project, but at the moment I am swamped with Torchbearer work. Once I’m done with TB2E, I’ll return to M&M. I have a ton of stuff I want to show you all.

4 Likes

Will you also update the M&M pdf like you did with the Torchbearer 2e pdfs in the store?

Yes, I’ve already updated it multiple times since we published last year.