Hardcopy or just a PDF at the moment?

Hello all, first time poster here :slight_smile:

I suppose it won’t be possible to order for the hardcopy (with PDF included) now, would it?

Hi Iki,

The hardcopy will be available in a couple of weeks in the states. You can order one. Though Eero just contacted me and he wants to order a bunch of them to resell in Finland. They wouldn’t be over there until October, though.

-L

So the fastest way to get the hardcopy would be to order directly from you like I did with Burning Wheel and even then it would be at the end of September?

Mid September is probably safer.

-L

OK. I ordered the PDF, take a look at it and then decide whether to place the order for the hardcopy.

Thanks for your answers!

I ordered this PDF yesterday and the status of the order is still pending. So I’d just like to know if I did my ordering wrong or what’s the deal? I have done quite a bit of PDF purchases from DTRPG and from there I could download the PDF immediately, so that’s why I’m wondering.

So, do I have to wait for an e-mail that gives me a download details or how it is done?

Thanks in advance!

It’s your punishment for ordering in euros.

-L

LOL! OK :slight_smile: But I will get a notification through e-mail when things are sorted out or how it works?

Thanks…