Has Chris Moeller played BE yet?

Does anyone know if he has, or is he waiting for a printed copy?

He participated in the design process but was unable to play. Chris is a busy, busy man: he’s a working artist, a father and a husband!

Maybe he’ll pop in and answer for himself.
-L

I heard on the grapevine that he prefers to play computer games instead!

He participated in the design process but was unable to play. Chris is a busy, busy man: he’s a working artist, a father and a husband!

Maybe he’ll pop in and answer for himself.

-L[/quote]

I have emailed him about three times and he has always answered my questions, except the question if we will ever see another ‘Iron Empires’ series.

I guess I will have to do my own when I get BE.

Hey guys,

Nope, I haven’t played Burning Empires yet, but plan to strong-arm Luke and company into running a session with me at Gencon this August. I do game (and not just the computer variety, thank you very much). I certainly don’t play as much as I’d like to, and I haven’t played an RPG for years and years. I play a lot of historical wargames, and the odd CCG, but my group isn’t an RPG group, and RPG’s are notoriously hard to play solo.

I HAVE read the entire freaking rulebook (a couple of times) during approval however. I know rules, and I like these rules a lot. I suspect I have no idea how it will feel sitting at the table however, so I’m really looking forward to Gencon :slight_smile:

Vasmo!

Chris