How do I obtain this game?

I see that Memento Mori will sell me the PDF on drivethru, but that comes with a disclaimer that I would have to build my own pieces/decks.

So if you were going to get into Freemarket, how would you even obtain the game?

I’ve occasionally seen hard copies at the BW booth at cons, but that’s gotten rarer as the years have gone on. I ended up going for the PDF myself.

For proxying, I print on plain paper, cut with a big ol’ hinged paper cutter, glue to old Magic cards (typically lands), and slot into solid-colored card sleeves. There’s better options quality-wise, but that’s a cheap option if you have the materials on-hand from accumulated years of nerdy hobbies.

It’d be great to see the decks go up on Drive Thru Cards or something.

1 Like

Does the PDF contain the information you would need to scratch build those bits?

Yes, PDF contains information of components.

1 Like

I purchased the PDF on Drivethru initially then printed the cards and slipped them into card protectors to make them a little more usable. I eventually found a hard copy of the box set on Noble Knight. They pop up there from time to time.

1 Like

When the beta PDF came came out, before the game actually shipped, I straight up bought a few decks of cheap Bicycle cards - red for Challenge decks, blue for the Tech deck, and took a Sharpie to them. Later, I printed double-sided color prints of the deck graphics, cut them out, and stuck them in CCG card sleeves.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.