Iron TO&E

Is there? Time for a re-read!

I think they are some of Urci’s Anvil “cavalry”. He refers to one trooper by name when said trooper corrects him about the C.I.S. I am guessing that the Grey Rats would not be taking stick from Urci at this point in the book.

Also, they are not in grey armour!

Sorry if I am being a pedantic dick, but I am an archivist and I am trying to work out some mental-framework for conceiving the traditions and customs of an up-coming new world.

On a somewhat related note I also noted in the short story at the back of Faith’s War that there is a prohibition about weaponry in temples in the IE.

You’re right, John, Faith’s guard are in anvil, but the Constable has four guys in Iron accompanying him! And good catch about weapons in the temple. I’ve got a hulled Archcotare who’s going to take full advantage of that little bit of trivia :slight_smile:

-Chris

Cheers Chris!

My recent Umberto Eco reading has me thinking a lot about the Mundus Humanitas in general and Order of the Seeking Fire in particular. I think I would like to push for something Theological in our next-next-game - but I’d like to con someone else into being the GM.

Not me!

By hook or by crook…