Is this a first print of Jihad Burning Sands?

Its a stapled book… can anyone give me some info about it? Numbers printed etc
Thanks
Brette:)

1 Like

It’s…
:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
Beautiful!

Welcome to the forums!

I couldn’t say; maybe it’s a printout of the PDF?

can only upload one pic;) It has a thicker cover than the pages… On the back it says down the bottom left…

Print Edition- $10
A free pdf version is available from our website

1 Like

That is indeed the first printing. I believe Dro printed the pages for us here in NYC and then carried them loose in his pack to Columbus. Origins 2005 maybe?

We printed either 100 or 300 (Dro or Luke will remember better — 300 seems like an awful lot for the time). We hunted down a print shop with a saddle stitching machine as soon as we got to Columbus. We stapled them and trimmed them and got them ready for sale the first day of the con.

AFAIK, that was the only printing we did like that. We did a second, perfect bound printing with a different cover in a very limited number.

3 Likes

1 Like

Looks like I can upload another image;)

1 Like

do you know what that was at all? I do collect the different printings… esp if the have different covers…

1 Like

Exact same content. Just a different cover.

1 Like

Ah yes… I have that one as well… was there a 2005 and a 2007 printing of this book at all? (I have a note on my list)

1 Like

AFAIK, those were the only printings.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.