Lesser known towns and settlements traits and skills

Hello,

I am making my first character, and I would like for him to be from wolfepointe. The only problem is that I can’t find out what skills, or traits, are connected to citizens of any of the “Lesser Known Towns And Settlements”.
If anyone knows what these stats would be for making a character form one of these towns, or if there is an overall excepted jank for this, I would greatly appreciate the help.

I haven’t seen anything in the book that expands on those settlements and Wolfepointe isn’t listed in the “New Rules, New Missions” book, either.

As far as I’m aware, there is nothing official about that town. This is a great opportunity for you to flesh out that town with your GM. What do they do there? What are they known for? What would someone from Lockhaven think as a stereotype of someone from Wolfepointe? The answers to those questions will help you choose which skills, traits and occupations are tied to the town.

Yep, there is nothing about several settlements. You will have to work with your GM to flesh out the details.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.