looking at armor

Basically, Light Armor can give you a 50/50 shot at an extra point of disposition for a fight, while Heavy Armor gives you an extra point of disposition for a fight. Light Armor gives a 1d penalty to Health tests to resist fatigue, while Heavy Armor does the same, plus a 1d penalty to Maneuver tests, as well as Scout or Nature tests for sneaking and hiding. I assume I’m right so far. In that case…

1. What Health tests to resist fatigue are there other than to recover from Tired?

2. Is an extra point of disposition really all that much? Based on examples from the book, it seems that, in most fights, teams will have 5-10 points of disposition. Sure, there will be the occasional situation where one point would have made all the difference, but one would think that armor would be more than occasionally useful. And, considering the cost of wearing it, it seems like it would be more of a hindrance than a benefit.

Am I missing something? Thanks.

1. Tired is the main one, but check out the Weather section obstacles.

2. One point can be the difference between life and death. But you’re also right that it’s cumbersome. Most mice don’t bother with it.