Middarmark Kickstarter is live!

Oh, hey, The Middarmark Kickstarter is now live! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/burningwheel/middarmark/

If you backed the Torchbearer Kickstarter, you should have a link to a draft PDF in your inbox right now. Check your spam folder if you didn’t receive it!

Sweet. Backed! If my Kickstarter email was out of date (I updated it when I logged in to back this) is there any way I can get that draft PDF - or am I just out of luck?

Best,
Connor

If you log in to kickstarter, there should be a message in your inbox with the link to Middarmark.

I got so, so, so excited when I read this and then realized it was for TORCHBEARER backers, not Middarmark backers, which makes sense, but I was so confused when the only message in my KS Inbox was re: the BW Codex (which was the only KS I’d backed before Middarmark).

Thank you for this supplement and here’s to more Torchbearer in the future! Once the Middarmark book ships my 5e books might not hit the table ever again. This seems like the pre-fab setting of my dreams.

Thanks! And sorry for the confusion. We promised the Middarmark PDF to our Torchbearer backers, and it was the last outstanding bit of that Kickstarter. It was important to us to fulfill that promise first. But we’ll make sure to get the PDF into the hands of Middarmark backers ASAP after the campaign ends. I hope it lives up to your expectations!

Yes, I saw this, and I want to be very clear how cool I am with it! No apologies needed. Love your work (both BWHQ in a general sense and your work, especially TB, in a specific sense). This will be the first setting book I’ve ever invested in besides various Glorantha books (because, come on, Glorantha, even if I never run it, what a hell of a read).

(Every time I come here I have to reverse my forum-brain haha. Closed envelopes actually mean open/read. And open envelopes actually mean closed/unread.)
:slight_smile:

Anyways, just wanted to say I’m very excited about the KS. Nice work so far from what we’ve seen.