Misterious town

In the general map of the role-playing game there is a village between windselm and elmwood, its name is not clear on the map and I can’t get any information. Can someone help me?

Thank you!

This is a map of only the settlements with text labels in a plain typeface. Maybe it does not belong here, but it gives any player a chance to get the correct spelling.

For Lockhaven, I used the circle simply because it is a Guard citadel rather than a settlement for residents. Frostic, Calogero, and Windselm are marked with triangles as the smallest settlements of outposts.

I kept the indication of the pond, lakes, seas, and island. Those names are partly custom-brew (i.e. not everyone uses Grass Lake to name the lake beside Grasslake).

1 Like

In this picture you can see the town between Windselm and Elmwood.

You’d have to ask whoever added that town to the original. I’m guessing this is from someone’s campaign. I don’t even think Windselm is on any of the original maps.

May I ask where you found this?

Echo from me! That looks custom-made.

Do you know the source and whether any written content accompanied the custom map?

I found it on google, so maybe you are right and is a custom-made map. Thanks anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.