Mouse Guard PC Portraits

How can I post my master Pipkin Freemantle’s portrait? He wants to join the hall of fame here, but his wee mouseservant can’t figure out how to do it. Help!

-Christmouse

host the image somewhere. Note the URL.

use [img]urlGoesHere[/img] tages to make it appear.

Thanks Aramis, let’s try this…

1 Like

Sweet work, Chris!

Damn you, Moeller! Where’s his wee mouse servant!

Those are the mightiest legs I’ve ever seen on a mouse.

You don’t want to see a picture of me. My legs are as wind-blown reeds beside my master’s tremendous thighs.

That is one seriously bad-ass mouse!

Not sure this is exactly the same thing but thought someone might like to see it anyway! A Couple of Mouse guard 3d models, roughly specced for a nintendo DS (a bit too high spec for that format if i am honest).

Those renderings are great! They are the most on-model ones I have seen so far! They really look like Sadie and Lieam juped off the page and started spinning in circles

Thanks a lot! Been choking to post them on the Mouse Guard game thread on ‘The Known World’ forums for ages but I cant seem to get my account activated!

I made them based on the drawings in the autumn series but the new drawings seem to have different proportions so I am re-working them to look more like the new mice and also to fit the DS spec better and have weapon belts.

Hello!

I’ll chip in a few of mine own creation, lowly as they may be!

Cheers!

wow, this has got to be one of the best RPG fanart threads, so good

I’m considering this mouse for a future game.

1 Like

Here’s a fresh one, just finished. Click the picture to be taken to the DevArt account - includes notes on the character himself, if you’d like to use him for whatever!

Great work, SG. :slight_smile:

Colin

I really love the attitude you two (toutain the speargrass) have managed to get into your characters with those sketches!

Lucas is a huge step forward compared to your previous (also rather cool) sketches! The skars near his nose make a bit difficult to read though I think but that’s probably just me :slight_smile:

True! The scars were a bit of an afterthought, and I may give thought to adjusting them a bit. Thanks though!

Usogid, I have used this picture for my PC in a PbP over at RPGnet (if you don’t mind). His backstory and stats are:

Name: Shea
Home: Copperwood
Fur Color: Brown
Guard Rank: Patrol Leader
Cloak Color: White

Parents: Finn and Aoife (Armourers)
Senior Artisan: Kieran (Stonemason)
Mentor: Brom (deceased during the war)
Friend: Galloway. A senior physican at Sprucetuck who reported direct to Kierin during the war.
Enemy: Saxon. During the war the two came to blows over Saxon’s preference for violence.
Contacts:

Belief: Violence is the weapon of criminals, despots and weasels.
Goal: TBA
Instinct: Never leave a mouse under my command behind.
Traits: Compassionate 1, Independent 1, Thoughtful 1

Fate: 1
Persona: 1

Condition: Healthy

Abilities:
Nature (Mouse): 5
Will: 5
Health: 4
Resources: 6
Circles: 5

Skills: Fighter 2, Hunter 3, Instructor 4, Haggler 2, Orator 4, Persuader 4, Militarist 2, Loremouse 2, Stonemason 2, Armourer 2, War-wise 3, Patrol Leader-wise 2, Authority-wise-3, Celebration-wise 3

Gear: Spear*, 2 pipes and tobacco, a sturdy hammer, medal for bravery

*Attack action = vs against Attack and = independent against Maneuver (spears and normal weapons only). +1D to Maneuver (normal weapons only)

Kind of an older thread but rather than start an new one. :smiley: Here is the little pc sketch I did for one of my Mouse Guard characters named Caermus.