Mouse Guard Reprints!

As always, the best way to voice your desire for more Mouse Guard products is to let Archaia know on twitter: @Archaia.

looks like its time I finally join twitter…

spoke to my local CBS after free comicbook day and how amazing the mouseguard book was… then ofc we had to discuss how amazing the RPG is and he chuckled how people saw “oh mice… like disney”

quick flick to page explaining death of the guard picture of when conrad is killed by the crabs… oh so its not all fluffy, stealing cheese adventures…

pretty sure thats what mice in the guard dream about, whislt making a splint for a broken leg, whist sheltering from the rain and trying to mask his trail so he doesnt have a second run in with that damn crow…

ahem… also I WANT REPRINT! TO TWITTER! >_<

I got my box set at Barnes and Noble of all places for like 70 bucks. I bought it recently, too, like in June, so you might check that out. If my B&N put in some orders for the set maybe others have as well.

Thanks for the tip, but I already checked B&N, and they’ve gone up to $400.
My impression is that this started happening right before I started looking for it, in early August. There were still some ~$60 ones that evaporated as I reached for them. (That was one of the cancelled Amazon orders I mentioned.)
Oh well. Guess I’d better go do some Twittering.

There are many Mouse Guard RPG HC books on EBay right now for under $60 shipped.

The HC retails for $35.
Boxed set goes $70.
Don’t pay more than that.
Tweet @Archaia.

Did you just check their website? Because it’s more or less the same as Amazon. I got mine in an actual store on the shelf, so you might try calling around to see if they have one stuck somewhere (if you haven’t already). I know I just recently saw another box set at a different B&N near Pittsburgh, so they’re still around here at least.

I added a handful of my personal hardcovers for sale in the store.
http://www.burningwheel.com/store/index.php/mouse-guard.html

They’re regular price.

Me:
@Archaia I hear that you guys aren’t reprinting Mouse Guard. You should rethink that! Many people love this system, more are discovering it!
3:00 PM - 6 Sep 12

Archaia:
@Dfaran The RPG Box Set? Not true. We are going to go back to press on it.
10:15 PM - 6 Sep 12

:confused:

Who knows the many minds of Archaia?

Well whatever is happening, I think I may just have to get my grubby paws on the boxed set then. Just finished my first character creation process and am realizing a GM screen would be real helpful.

I really hope they change their minds about reprinting the Mouse Guard RPG, why did they turn it down in the first place, they are nearly sold out everywhere so it must be profitable?

Luckily I have the first HC printing, but I’d like a box and a second book as well :frowning:

They still have the book at the Archaia website. Looks like they’re sold out of the boxed set now.
Lucky for me, I already managed to get my paws on one. Now I just have to wait until my group’s Pathfinder campaign is over…

I saw boxed sets everywhere myself. Then I read

So I went to go get my copy a week later and whatddya know. Can’t be found.

Should keep pestering Archaia on Twitter, I guess.
They did tell me they were going to reprint it. No ETA, though.

Any news on the reprint ETA for the box set?

There is no reprint planned for either book or box at this time.

-Luke

This is a bummer to quote my local store owner “the boxset is a license to print money” once he saw how well they sold he had a major restock and he sold almost as soon as he put them out.

It must not be a profit or money that this decision is based on. But I would love to see a boxset or even another expantion book, or at the vary lest more dice sets each of my players wants an offical set.
-Andrew

I found this thread while looking for a hardcover copy, managed to completely miss Archaia’s online store in my search, and decided to tweet Archaia as suggested earlier. And hey, look at this!

https://twitter.com/Archaia/status/279286075531341824

WOOT!