My Merchant League character beliefs

My first time playing Burning Empire, first character I’ve ever created.

I started with beliefs:

I will use Abindon (our planet) to increase my personal wealth.

I will continue to grown my image as a powerful, capable, affable executive.

I will defend the Prophet in all things.

After reading all the threads about adding goals, adding in other characters, adding ideology, adding conflict, figuring out what skills you’d want to utilize, etc. I came up with some monstrosities. Mind taking a look at it for me and offering comments/suggestions?

Be rich. Money is the root of power; The faltering mining production of bindonium and errors in book-keeping will stop. Enough delegating; I will personally micro-manage the process to find the disconnect between the labor union and the merchant’s guild shipping division, or else the Merchant League will consider me incompetent.
End Goal: inherit Larkin Empire (Merchant League)
Potential skills used: accounting, bureaucracy, bargaining, goods-wise, tariff-wise, league-wise,

Be famous. Image is everything; I don’t like being dismissed because of my lack of a title, I will use my blossoming friendship with the Anvil Lord to become an accepted part of their inner circles.
End Goal: interstellar celebrity playboy
Potential skills used: persuasion, extortion, etiquette, treaty-wise, magnate-wise

Be enlightened. The church of the verse has raised me to a greater consciousness; I will use my resources to help the cult establish legitimacy by legalizing bin (drug assisted enlightenment), despite them being stereotyped as crackpots and potheads.
End Goal: help the church get a positive reputation
Potential skills used: resources, cult doctrine, propaganda, journalism

Your expanded Beliefs are very nice.

You can trim them thusly:
I will personally micro-manage the process to find the disconnect between the labor union and the merchant’s guild shipping division

I will use my blossoming friendship with the Anvil Lord to become an accepted part of their inner circles.

I will use my resources to help the cult establish legitimacy by legalizing bin (drug assisted enlightenment), despite them being stereotyped as crackpots and potheads.

The other stuff surrounding them is understood in context of your game.