New to Roleplaying and Nervous about Meeting

DeadlyPon3, I figured a city Denver’s size must have some game shops, so I took the liberty of doing a bit of Googling. I found three in the Denver area, and at least two of them have game nights (mostly D&D) that anyone can attend. D&D may not be the most interesting system out there, but it works well enough and it’s fun, and playing it will make you more comfortable with roleplaying in general, so you’ll be ready when you have found a group of people interested in playing some Mouse Guard. Hopefully one of them is within a reasonable driving distance:
MythPlaced Treasures
Troll Country Games
It’s Your Move

I feel where you’re coming from. I was pretty shy in highschool, and I sometimes still have trouble walking up to people I don’t know today. But if you start taking chances and putting yourself out there, some of them will pay off, and you’ll meet people and make acquaintances, and over time those relationships will become friendships. It’s not always easy, but its definitely worth it! Maybe this comes off like I’m telling you how to live your life, but I’m just trying to say other people have been through similar circumstances, and you can overcome them!

Good Luck!

Thank you so much; I am glad you went the trouble of looking for all that.

DeadlyPon3, I live in Highlands Ranch, CO. I’d be into trying a meet up; I am learning the rules right now but would like to try and get the game down in a practical way.

There is a GREAT game shop here in the 'ranch called Enchanted Grounds. Cool meeting place.