What does your Mouse Guard game look like? Have you done anything cool you want to show? Other ideas worth spreading? Handouts?
Here’s a few images of things I’ve done to get a more mousy feel to my game:
- Custom Cards drawn in Gimp. Printed on sticky paper and cardboard. They feel heavy and are A6 size.
- Hand drawn maps. The one on top is for those situations where your mice get washed away and their only map is destroyed. A3 Cotton paper and watercolor pens.
- Painted pawns. Just to give them a more rustic feel. Acryllics. Would probably have looked better with miniature paint. Maybe they get another layer later.
- Counters: I use chesnuts and acorns
- Dice: Large wooden ones bought in a toy-store
The new items from the box are being considered for use but the maps will definitly not be replaced