PREORDER INFO

What did you order?

Order #10. I’m losing my touch, compared to BW revised.

Is it the end of June, yet?

Bing! #8

Got order #14, two copies of BE. Thanks Luke!

:twisted:

#5 here for the illustrated edition.

I can’t wait!

Regards,
Daniel

Oooo illustrated edition. ::sniff::

Had to divide my funds between pre-ordering this and the upcoming Mythic Russia book from Mark Galeotti. Couldn’t afford the dee-lux version of either book… but as long as all the words are on the pages… 8)

Couldn’t resist. The game looks awesome and, after reading the graphic novels just recently, I’m hooked on the setting and art. Besides, I don’t really have any other games I’m interested in right now, so I might as well toss my cash Luke’s way.

Regards,
Daniel

Order #17. Illustrated.

Just so you know, your order number is not your book number. All of the orders are lumped together, so illustrated copies will be much lower numbered than your order number.

-L

I see that you have the Graphic Novels up there too. When would they ship? with the rest of the preorder?

how much of a difference does it make if we buy them from you instead of say amazon.com?

If you want the Graphic Novels to ship before the book, order them seperately. As it stands now, I can’t afford to front the shipping costs to ship the comics and then the books.

The difference in buying them from me vs Amazon: Buy them from me, I make about $5. Buy them from Amazon, and Amazon gets their profit (prolly $8).

-L

thanks thats what I figured… two Graphic Novels ordered… now for the game…

next to explain why I needed more RPG stuff to da lady… :smiley:

I’m so weak. After much mulling, I decided to order an illustrated edition, as well.

Tim