Spell and prayer supplies

Does each use of prayer and spell supplies take up a slot by itself? Or can you carry multiple uses of each type in a slot? Some make sense if that’s the case, but some not so much. A drop of honey would take up a slot but I can carry a skin if wine? A lucky penny fills my pouch, but it can also hold a bag of gold coins? I’m sure game mechanics requires limitations, but it makes it tough to visualize.

Keep in mind that inventory slots are abstracted. You can also rationalize that Magicians and Clerics are going to carry around smaller things because they need to be able to work freely with their magic or be unburdened by unnecessary baggage in service to their faith. At any rate, according to the Gear list in the book, each use of supplies takes up one inventory slot. However, also keep in mind that players can always use their scavenging or hunting skills to gather these same supplies and refill those inventory slots once emptied, allowing for more use of skills, more roleplaying, and more chances for adventure. Feel free to create a magic item or special power for your wizard or cleric that allows them to stack up to 3 or whatever supplies into their belt pouch if you’d like. Hope that helps.

There must be some option to keep the lucky penny behind another characters ear or on a string around your neck.

I suppose you could keep a lucky penny with your other coins, but perhaps it would require a scavaging skill test to find it when you needed it. Failure result means that the last time you bought dinner you accidentally used the lucky penny because you didn’t keep it segregated from your other pennies.

Describe to Live…

All that sounds about right. And pretty much what what I figured. Its funny you mention hanging the lucky penny around her neck. My assassin carries a necklace with a family heirloom which is a mysterious coin alread. As far as creating an item to hold prayer supplies, I was already looking into a bandolier that holds multple potions. Maybe it could be an alchemist’s bandolier? How’s his sound?

New Gear: Alchemist’s Bandolier
This leather strap has several small pouches built to hold vials as well as supplies for spells, prayers and alchemical recipes. While the bandolier takes up one torso slot, it provides three slots that can only hold vials of (potions, poisons, etc.), spell supplies, prayer supplies and alchemical ingredients.

Cost: Ob 2

Weaver factor: Ob 2

Inventory slots: Torso/worn 1

Another thought would be to make this a feature of special leather armor.

New Armor: Alchemist’s Leather Armor
This leather armor has several small pouches built to hold vials as well as supplies for spells, prayers and alchemical recipes. As normal, the armor takes up one torso slot. But also it provides three slots that can only hold vials of (potions, poisons, etc.), spell supplies, prayer supplies and alchemical ingredients.

Cost: Ob 2, if available

Armorer factor: Ob 2

Inventory slots: Torso/worn 1

Every time you make an armor roll, an item is destroyed if the roll is 1 or the armor protects you.

Fair enough.