Summer Secret Surprise 2022

Wheelsworn,
The Summer Secret Surprise is upon us once more!

Head to the store to grab a poster or t-shirt if you’re so inclined. Or perhaps Miseries books 4 and 5 if that is more to your taste.

We’ll keep the preorder up for a week, until July 23rd.

Onward,
-Luke

5 Likes

Also, BigCommerce is still fucking up shipping for the posters. If you get overcharged, we’ll sort you out after the preorder.

Is there any chance M&M might be distributed through an European distribution such as sphaerenmeisters-spiele.de?
A bundle option would be ideal!

1 Like

Shirt, bought! Looking forward to September!

1 Like

Hi Marco,
Thanks for your interest in Miseries & Misfortunes!
We’re only selling M&M direct at the moment. We can’t afford the discounts that distro/retail takes.

1 Like

I’m trying to buy the shirt, but there’s no pre-order button on the website, just wish list.

1 Like

Problem solved, shirt ordered.

1 Like

Sorry about that!

1 Like

Hello! Have I missed the preorder window? I was hoping to order the new M&M books, but the links in the announcement are giving me 404s.

1 Like

Hi Chris,
Thanks for your interest!
We did indeed close the preorders.

We will have the books at Gen Con. And we’ll open up general sales of the M&M books on August 11th.

1 Like

Thanks for the response, Luke!

I will set an alarm for August 11th!

Just wanted to say that the quality on the poster is great, especially the metallic inks. The image online didn’t do it justice!

3 Likes

This shirt looks fucking

D
O
P
E
!

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

Pics are tough, man.

4 Likes

[George Takai voice] Oh MY [/]

2 Likes

Also, you look great. Also, also, this is the first I’ve seen of the shirts. The whole process happened with VG Kids and Andy while I was dealing with M&M Books 4/5 and Gen Con.

2 Likes

Damn right I do! I mean look how the red pops off that bad boy!

That’s wild! Mine’s real nice! It doesn’t seem like it’s gonna be as durable as the 20th anniversary shirt I got (which is holding up remarkably well), but we’ll see. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Fabric feels less sturdy than the 20th Anniversary but very soft and comfortable. I always buy a backup just in case though

Print is awesome, really love it

2 Likes

This merch rips. I have more Burning Wheel shirts than I do 3 Inches of Blood and that’s saying something.

5 Likes