The Books Are In!

We just received the first shipment of books. We’re hard at work processing the preorders now. We’ll do our best to get them out before Gencon. The illustrated versions are still going to have to wait until after the con.

-Luke

YES!!
Lukifer, don’t mail mine if they’re at HQ - I can come by tonight!

Huzzah! A great and marvelous work is about to come forth unto the children of men.

Excellent news!

Does this still hold true?

Hmmm…I think that could be arranged (yes abzu, that means I just volunteered).[/quote]

If it’s problematic, don’t worry about it. It WOULD be sweet to have my books at GenCon, though.

Very difficult.

Did you order the regular edition?

-L

I ordered a regular edition and an illustrated edition.

Wow, the crew at BWHQ keeps amazing me… Part of me wants to tell you guys to just enjoy GenCon. To write up a good demo for us… But hey If I receive my preorder soon I maybe introducing some friends to the worm…

Good Job BWHQ crew. I wait in infectious anticipation. :twisted:

Dance a jig, jump up and down, I happy for you guy’s. Keep the good stuff coming. :smiley:

Some love - behold! BWHQ:

Boxes for small domestic and International orders + you can see abzu flaming the boards in the background

Closeup on boxes + old banner in the background

even more…boxes

assembly line

no.43 (enjoy your book Devin)

number 100 - seconds before signing

sorted and signed books are waiting for packaging

Tror is addressing yet another domestic box (notice the pile of adressed boxes on his right)

stack of Burning Empires

Edit: I’ve messed up Devin’s book pic, now it should look ok.

Christ, that’s a big book.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That’s the best kind o’ geeky PR0N!!

I can’t wait until GenCon!

I’m on the verge of letting out a very girly “SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!” :wink:

Steven

I had to go nerd out and show that to all my internet friends. Thanks Dro!

I have always wanted to see NYC thanks :smiley:

Now that I have seen the work you put in all I can say is: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

And have fun at Gen Con… I gotta wait for Gen Con Socal :frowning:

You guys are fucking RoK Stahs!

Damn, Luke - I wish you’d have consulted me on this - have you heard of Media Mail?

ps. you workin’ tomorrow night? I’ll be in the 'hood.
-=AA

Have you heard of multiple numbered and signed copies of BWC lost in the mail?

Priority only
-L

Have you heard of multiple numbered and signed copies of BWC lost in the ma

Honestly, I’ve done 2500+ eBay/Amazon mailings, 90% of which have been via Media Mail (LPs, CDs and books, mostly). I think 2 were lost. Also, Meida rat + insurance & tracking would still be less than priority. That’s a big ol’ book!

(all this is not intended to make you feel badly - only looking to help)
-=A

What’s the ETA on the illustrated editions?

And do you need any help? Happy to volunteer.

frantically

packing…

illustrated editions are in Chris’ hands. Feel free to send your cries heavenward.

-Luke

shakes fist

Damn artists and their inability to committ to a timeline!

shakes fist some more

And God looked down on cawshis and said “The timeline is to get my butt over to Gencon, then on to Santa Fe, New Mexico for my first real vacation in three years, then back home to do forty heavenly sketches in forty bricks. And that is the timeline that I, your God, will commit to.”

For good measure, God struck cawshis down with a thunderbolt for his temerity.

-Chris