The custom dice are HERE!

Now that I have BE dice coming I have no doubt I could be suckered into BW dice. oooo red dice with grey, white and black wheels and a burning 6. HOT!

if you guys get that going, I might be in for some more

Oh, they’re beautiful! I just kissed my first postman. They’re a handful of silvery-white goodness!

Thanks a million, Per. You’re the man.

-Chris

That makes me happy :slight_smile:

That means the states are getting their? Is is so? Wait, chris aren’t you way west of Philly? smells something rotten in Edinburgh

::just kidding::

Got mine today (Switzerland).

Yay!!

Great! Yours was sent Monday along with Chris Worm’s and one more US recipient.

The rest was sent last Friday.

got 'em Per! 1st time I ever got Royal Mail!

bea-ti-ful!

hey, is it my imagination or are these dice rollin’ hot?

Jumping out of my skin!!! :smiley:

so I showed 'em to my wife last night and she was like

wtf! how do I read this? what’s with the blanks sides?!

so I explain and she goes, ahh in recognition of our brilliance in designing these dice and the proceeds to roll them over and over

yeah, so worth it

::Primal screams of anticipation::

Per I forget if I gave you the 29th st addy or the walnut st addy?

I mailed it to the 29th street address, Don.

very cool… ::stalks the mailman::

Let me have a status report: who still hasn’t received their dice order?

Still waiting :frowning:

I’ve not had mine yet - but the mail has to reach all the way to the west coast for me. Since you said you posted mine last Monday - I’m not worried yet. Mail from the UK generally takes a week to 10 days to reach us. Strangely mail in the opposite direction takes 5 to 7 days; in fact I’ve sent Birthday cards to family that took only 3 days - It sure helps to be going with the Jetstream.

My dice are scheduled for delivery today or tomorrow according to the local post office. :slight_smile:

Dice arrived in the Mail today.

Hooray :slight_smile:

I received my dice nearly 2 weeks ago (the day after our session), but have been lame in responding.

They are beautiful beautiful dice, and, given that only 3 sides are illustrated, they’re very quick to read, since you zero in on the wheels, and ignore the blanks.

They got used in anger for the first time last week. I must say that they’re rolling hot for my players, but ice-cold for me. I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before they allow me to wreak vengeance upon the PCs. Hopefully, this will happen at a critical juncture. Fingers crossed!

I’m also trying to see if I can find other games/circumstances to use them in. Maybe for Arkham Horror? Hrm. We shall see!

Thank you, Per, for setting this up. I’m very please with the results.

Although, if you’re planning on doing a set of loaded ones, I might have to opt in if my dice-luck doesn’t improve.

I was thinking of Hollow Earth Expedition, as requires the same 50/50 die roll odds as BW/BE et al.
John