You were raised in or around the court and have experienced palace life, for good or for ill. Also note the town where the palace is located.
Skills: Scholar, Manipulator, Persuader
Traits: Bastard, Extravagant
Banquet Hall (Tavern)
The Dungeons (Street)
• 2-3: Cold and damp: You become sick.
• 4-6: Sleep no more!: You become exhausted.
• 7-8: Dirty, filthy: Increase factor of all Circles tests until clothing replaced.
• 9 Slop time: Recover from Hungry/Thirsty.
• 10 Alone in the darkness: You become afraid.
• 11-12 What is the meaning of this? You become angry.
The Rookery (Stables)
Common room (Flophouse)
Private room (Inn)
Royal suite (Hotel)
Royal temple (Shrine): +1D to any Ritualist test. Add 1 to lifestyle.
Library: +1D to any test involving Scholar, Theologian or Lore Master. Add 1 to lifestyle.
Laboratory: +1D to any Alchemist or Healer test. Add 1 to lifestyle.
Barracks: Palace-born may train with a fencing instructor or archery master with a skill of Fighter 5. Add 1 to lifestyle.
Whorehouse: Add 1 to lifestyle. Same as Flophouse but gain +1D to all Circles tests while staying here, but become Sick as the result of any failed Health test. May not recover from Exhausted. Ahem.