Torchbeaer 2e Conflict Deck

Hello everyone,
I created a Conflict Deck that I intend to use at my roll20 table. The cards are designed with roll20 in mind, but maybe they work with other virtual tabletops and/or as prints as well. The marbled backgrounds are by rockgem - Professional, Digital Artist | DeviantArt and the character art is by Mike Mignola, taken from the comic books Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser.

As you can see, I tried to simplify the XY of all possible card interactions. To that end I designed the Conflict Rose which shows the possible interactions of the card itself with other cards. I got the idea from HackMaster (which I never played personally but I think their combat rose is a great idea).

I created my own deck because I wanted something that is a bit cleaner and fits my own style better. I am happy to share my result with you and would be delighted if it found its way to your roll20 table as well.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pXFuYw8oXyB17evGDEse9-W3gNKeqDz4?usp=sharing

Keep the torch lit!

1 Like

Love the graphic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.